Serves 1 large // 2 small
- 1 cup dark leafy greens, your choice
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup non-dairy milk, your choice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 small banana, frozen
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon flax or chia seeds
- Blend greens, basil and milk until no small bits remain.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until creamy. Add additional milk or water if needed to thin to your desired consistency.
- If using protein powder add at the very end (you don’t want to over-blend protein powder).