This eBook is more than just recipes…
It’s a guidebook on healthy eating, navigating picky eating, tackling food sensitivities created by certified Nutritionists
What’s Included? 3 ebooks dedicated to kids:
Recipe Book, Materials Book & Activities Book!
- What to eat: a guide of what to embrace / what to avoid in children’s eating.
- Substitutions: This guide teaches you how to cook around food sensitivities / allergies!
- Tips for picky eaters
- Guide to cooking whole grains
- 100+ kid approved recipes featuring the one and only Weelicious
- Sample meal & meal planning template
- Digging deeper into common food sensitivities: dairy & gluten
- Sugar: the dirty details and tips for ditching it
- Deficiencies & picky eating: how they’re related
- Calcium: ditching dairy? There’s tons of other calcium sources!
- Babies & first foods: our recommendations on how to get them on solid foods!
- Activities to get kids excited about food, food prep & eating healthy!
- Book recommendations
- …and more!
Just want the recipe book?
This ebook is your go-to guide on healthy eating. Grab it. Print it. Go shopping!
- What to eat: A guide of what we embrace and avoid in children’s eating.
- Super helpful ratio charts: Do you keep forgetting how much water you add for cooking with quinoa or rice? Forget no more!
- Tips for picky eaters.
- Cooking Substitutions: Cooking with food allergies and intolerances.
- Easy snack guide
- 100+ kid approved recipes [pro-tip: don’t miss out on the Strawberry Breakfast Cookies…]
- Here’s a sneak peek into a few of our favorite recipes:
- Coconut Banana Pancakes
- Chickpea Veggie Stew
- Butternut Squash Quesadillas