Can you believe Labor Day weekend is upon us? How did this happen. Summer FLEW by. But let’s not dwell on that, instead let us get amped up for a fun, long weekend. And what goes hand in hand with a holiday weekend…?! Food.
Enjoy this gem of a recipe for your grilling fun. It’s a crowd favorite.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 grass-fed lamb rib chops
- 4 cups arugula leaves
- 1 large sweet potato*
*Optional, we love this served with grilled sweet potato as well. Simply cut potato(es) into thin wedges, brush with a bit of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until golden brown on all sides, serve with fresh herbs (we love chopped rosemary) and the lamb.
- Light a grill or heat a broiler.
- In a shallow dish, combine olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, sea salt and pepper. Add the lamb rib chops and pat garlic mixture on them.
- Grill the lamb over high heat or broil for 5 minutes per side or until medium rare.
- Serve the lamb on a bed of arugula alongside the optional sweet potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Body Nourish.