- 2 cups spinach
- 1 large leaf kale
- 1 cup non-dairy milk, your choice
- 1 large or 2 small ripe bananas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia or flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Greens
- Suggested toppings: Fresh berries, Coconut flakes Chia seeds
- Blend greens and milk until well blended. Add the banana, strawberries, cinnamon, chia or flax seeds, and almond butter and and blend until smooth. Add additional milk or water if needed to thin, though you’ll enjoy the smoothie bowl a bit on the thicker side!
- Once well blended, add the avocado and blend until just incorporated.
- Add in the Beauty Greens and If using protein powder or seed mix, add it now (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with our suggested toppings or your other favorite toppings. Alternatively you can have this as a good ol’ fashioned smoothie!