- 1 cup dark leafy greens
- ½ inch knob ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond, coconut, hemp or rice milk
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 1 small banana, peeled, frozen (you can use ice if it’s not frozen)
- ¼ avocado, pitted and peeled
- Blend greens, ginger and non-dairy milk until well blended. Add the matcha, frozen banana (+ a handful or ice if not frozen), lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Add the avocado and blend until just combined, you don’t want to over-blend avocado as it will become too thick!