Ready for some peace and balance? Good, you deserve it.
As we anxiously await the official kickoff, Sunday, we wanted to give you the inside scoop on what to expect! Our goal throughout this program AND beyond is to help you make healthy changes that become long term habits. Below is a quick breakdown of how the Prescribe Balance Member Page will function, log in details and how to access everything to start feeling your best, pronto.
All of our programs are run on a separate website which allows us to have interactive dialogue on the ever popular, customized discussion board. You’ll be able to ask us all the questions you may have to the PN team. Please be sure to read below for logging in and finding your way around:
- You can head to the Member Page by hitting the log in button below, entering your email, and clicking “Forgot Your Password.” Be sure to use the email you registered with. *PN alumni, you can just use all your previous credentials as this program will be added to your Course Beyond program hub. However, if you used a different email, you would then have to create a new log in.
- You will be sent an email prompting you to set a new password. Set your desired password and log back in. Make sure to keep that password handy or set your computer to remember it!
- Click on the Prescribe Balance link to enter the program. This is where you’ll find all the materials: videos, handouts, recipe & protocol packets and more. We will add more materials as the program progresses, and every day you will get emails notifications.
- First and foremost: we have a quick welcome video waiting for you on your Prescribe Balance Home Base page – so be sure to listen when you can! Checking out the calendar will give you a good idea of what to expect in the coming weeks.
- A word on structure and what to eat: In this program we are sticking to our tried and true PN Protocol. Why? We believe it helps us achieve balance in all areas of our lives. It’s steady and it works. We have an optional ‘grain-free’ protocol as well, but if and when you choose to dive into that is entirely up to you! You’ll learn more in the recipe packet.
- The Member page also includes the Discussion Board where you can ask questions directly to the PN team. We’re looking after the discussion board like it’s our baby, so please feel free to ask away! We’re online as we speak!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions, but for the purpose of the group, posting on the Discussion Board helps all of us learn and grow! More on that once you log in. Emails you see with the title appendage “[Prescribe Balance]” are from us, so be sure to check them! Better balance ahead.