Ready for some support? Good, you deserve it.
Welcome to FMC Prescribe Work Well! Today is our official kick off. We’re coming right at you with some welcome material as well as a calendar of what to expect in the month ahead! Our goal throughout this program AND beyond is to help you make healthy changes that become long term habits. Below is a quick breakdown of how the Prescribe Work Well Member Page will function, log in details and how to access everything to start feeling your best, pronto.
Our programs are run on a separate website which allows us to have interactive dialogue on the ever popular, customized discussion board. You’ll be able to ask us all the questions you may have directly to the PN team. Please be sure to read below for logging in and finding your way around:
- You can head to the Member Page by hitting the log in button below, entering your email, and clicking “Forgot Your Password.” Be sure to use the email you are registered with (for FMC employees that’s your FMC email, for partners and spouses it’s the email you sent to the FMC administrative team).
- You will be sent an email prompting you to set a new password. Set your desired password and log back in. Make sure to keep that password handy or set your computer to remember it!
- Click on the Prescribe Work Well link to enter the program. This is where you’ll find all the materials, videos, etc. We will add more materials as the program progresses. Every week you can expect two email notifications from us letting you know what’s new.
- First and foremost: we have a quick welcome video waiting for you on your Prescribe Work Well Home Base page – so be sure to watch when you can! Checking out the calendar will give you a good idea of what to expect in the coming month.
- The Member page also includes the Discussion Board where you can ask questions directly to the PN team. We’re looking after the discussion board like it’s our baby, so please feel free to ask away!
- A word on structure and what to eat: In this program we are taking things slow and steady. You’ll see a “Welcome and & What to Eat” guide. We believe this detailed but flexible guide helps us achieve balance in all areas of our lives. It’s steady and it works. More details in the handout and please jump on the discussion board with any questions at all!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions, but for the purpose of the group, posting on the discussion board helps all of us learn and grow! More on that once you log in. Emails you see with the title appendage “[Prescribe Work Well]” are from us, so be sure to check them! Better health and balance ahead.