- 8 organic eggs
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 4 cups spinach or other dark leafy green
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced thin (about 1 small bunch)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced thin + extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil and drained or dried and soaked in water
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, nutritional yeast, milk, salt, pepper and garlic.
- In a medium skillet, saute the spinach and scallions in olive oil over medium-low heat until spinach is mostly wilted.
- Pour the egg mixture into your skillet with the spinach. Gently stir in the basil, paprika, sun-dried tomatoes and red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the oven until it puffs up and becomes golden brown. 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set. Remove from the heat and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Top with basil garnish and serve.